This website is owned, developed and maintained by
HS Geometrics Ltd.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
To this end, we have built it so you can:
- Navigate this website completely with just a keyboard.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader.
We hope you will find the layout simple and clear:
- Each page has a title and a one-line description of the page contents.
- We have made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
- There is no video or audio content on this website.
- When a page requires input, the focus shifts automatically to the first input box,
skipping common content.
This website is partially compliant with the
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1
AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
What is not accessible
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- You can zoom all pages up to at least 300%. However, above 175% zoom
the menu bar at the top changes to a collapsible accordion
which may not be easy to navigate using the keyboard or mouse.
The main content on all pages, however, remains navigable.
If you find problems or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please let us know.
You can fill in the form on the
Contact us page
or email us at